1. What books remind you of this weather and which book do you like to read in that weather the most?
– Rainy: The Clocks By: Agatha Christie
– Hot and sunny: Silenced in the Surf By: Kate Dyer-Seeley/Ellie Alexander
– Snowy: A Midwinter’s Tail By: Sofie Kelly
– Cloudy and grey: The Broken Girls By: Simone St. James
– Wind: Watch Me Disappear By: Janelle Brown
2. What is your favorite weather?
My favorite weather would have to be during the fall time. I love it when it is a little chilly outside. Just enough to need a light jacket. Where the sun is still hot enough that when the wind bites it isn’t too cold. Does that make any sense? Haha.
3. What is your favorite reading weather?
My absolute favorite reading weather is how it is currently outside. A little chilly, overcast, and the perfect amount of rain. I don’t know what it is about the sound of rain, the whoosh of the wind, or even the silence in the middle of the storm.
It always makes me want to curl up with coffee or tea, get in my reading burrito, and dive into a great book. It might be because I don’t want to actually go out into that type of weather and so it is the perfect reason to stay inside!
4. Who do you tag?
I am going to tag Angela @booksaremyheart and Kayla @literatureads!