Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas Eve! I hope it is filled with laughs, great food, cuddling, and of course a good book.
I can’t believe it. 2017 is almost over. Just one more week and we face 2018. We have the choice to look at it as a new chapter in our lives. One where we have new goals and priorities. I am super excited for what is to come in 2018. I have so many ideas! I only hope that I have enough time to get everything done!
You all are getting a sneak peek into my answers for the End of the Year Tag that will be posted on my channel on the 29th of December. I feel like that is the least I can do. I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you all for coming to my blog, following it, and commenting.
Writing a blog is something that is relatively new to me! I have been working on building my channel and my instagram for the past six months that I haven’t had much time to post on here. But that is going to change! I have found my niche on all of my platforms COZY MYSTERIES!
Courtagonist Goals for 2018
- Post twice a week on my blog, youtube channel, and instagram!
- Make Cozy Mystery Content
- Cooking w/ Cozies
- Reading 52 Cozies in 2018
- Creating Themed Cozy lists (ex. cat cozies, baking cozies, etc)
- Author Studies with their pseudonyms
- Best Kindle Unlimited Cozies
- Young Mystery Series
- Cozy Mystery Bookclub!
- Get in touch with Cozy Mystery writers and get insights and interviews with them!
Now, lets get into the reason why your really clicked on this post! My End of the Year Tag!
- Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Yes, the Darker Shade of Magic Series by VE Schwab, and The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. I know that I am not going to get them finished but it would have been amazing! I know that they aren’t Cozies, but they are amazingly written and they made me feel feels that I didn’t think was possible in a book series.
- Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I’ve just been reading as many Cozy Mysteries as possible before the end of the year. When it comes to reminding me of autumnal settings I would have to go with Ellie Alexander’s newest book in a brand new series Death on Tap! It was set during the Fall time! Such a fun read!
- Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Nope! All of the books I had been waiting for are out. But you know…the third in the King Killer Chronicles would be nice…..
- What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab, A Crime of Passion Fruit and Another One Bites the Crust by Ellie Alexander! Ellie actually sent me an Advanced Reader Copy of Another One Bites the Crust which comes out on January 2nd! I am so excited!
- Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
Little Fires Everywhere. I own it and keep meaning to read it, but other books have gotten in the way.
- Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Yes, I want next year to be the YEAR OF COZIES! I want to read 52 Cozies next year. One for each week! Whew! Think I can do it?